Fiji is a paradise for a lot of travelers. It is the place than can be perfectly described as ‘Heaven on Earth’. During your time in Fiji, you need to stay relax and forget about your daily troubles of life. Clicking pictures in Fiji will prove that Fiji is on another level. Here are some of the pictures that proof Fiji is indeed beautiful.
- Waterfalls – One of the best things to witness in Fiji are the waterfalls. There are some amazing yet stunning waterfalls found in between jungles and lush rainforests. Bouma Falls located in Taveuni is the most popular waterfall to be witnessed in Fiji.
- Beachfront Bures – Welcome your mornings with beautiful views of the ocean along with fragrant smells of the coconut and hibiscus into your rooms. Many resorts in Fiji have bures (huts) that offers a traditional experience with a modern twist.
- Sunsets – Ending your day in Fiji is magical. As the sun sets, witness the change in horizon with pink, golden and red shades offering the perfect opportunity to click some Instagram pictures.
- Poolside Dining – It isn’t hard to find a poolside dining in Fiji. Open a glass of wine and enjoy a delicious meal as the sun sets down and the evening breeze cools you down.
- Fire Dancing – Entertaining the tourists is what Fijians love to do. Watch the fire dancing shows as these professionals showcase their amazing talents of catching, throwing and spinning sticks and items with fire.
- Marine World – Fiji’s waters will mesmerize you with beautiful fishes, colorful corals along with wonderful marine species. It is the best way to appreciate Mother Nature.
Staying in one of the luxury Fiji island resorts is also a great way to appreciate this amazing country.…