Many people have pets. If you’re thinking about getting one, there are a few things you should know. Dogs and cats can be difficult to take care of. They can be a loving part of your family, but you have to take care of them like a baby.
This also means their health is in your hands. If you have a dirty or problematic home, it can be troublesome for everyone involved. Mold is a problem in many homes and can not only deteriorate your health, but your furry friend’s health as well. Dogs and cats alike can suffer from mold exposure just like we can.
There are signs of mold exposure and can be read at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com/treating-mold-exposure-for-pets/
Pets can have respiratory problems just like us when it comes to mold. Black mold produces mycotoxins which affects anything organic. That means that it affects us and our pets. However, it can affect our pets more heavily than us, considering their bodies are so much smaller than ours.
They can have sneezing fits, swings in appetite, and even a bit of bleeding at times. It’s different for everyone and depends on the extent of the mold exposure, but you should take your pet to the vet if they ever experience any sort of problems with breathing or eating.